Saturday, August 7, 2021

My fucking beloved cousin

I have a younger one year cousin :) Actually, I have two cousins but I am closer to the first child. 

I had two dreams about him 
Today (afternoon nap on August 7th) and one or two days before. 


In the first dream, I had a trip to Nha Trang, my cousin and Thanh texted me to join their graduation day. Then a guy tried to rape me in a room with my tarot deck on my hand, a blue one named prisma ma or sth. 

Then a guy appeared to please my sexual desire. However, he was getting fat with glasses on his face. The second time, I reject to have sex but he still kept going. Oh, just to mention that this guy appeared when I stayed in a hotel and waiting for a flight back to Ho Chi Minh city. That guy appeared from a weird 3D unreal dimension behind the door. That room was pink with a bed and cotton blanket. 

I stood in front of the door, said I don't want to see him anymore. This time he got fatter. Sincerely, I felt disgusted. I forbid him to step in but the fear was rising. 
He tried to rape me and entered the room. I tried to lock the door but he was stronger than me. 
I sneaked under his arms into his dimension. Suddenly, I saw my cousin - Quang and Thanh. I yelled out for help:

- Quang, help me. Help! I need help! 

He successfully pulled me out of him. That dirty guy. 

I was worried about my tarot deck inside, 

and how about my uncle who already booked the ticket for me because I teleported to HCM. 


Well, that dirty guy them my suitcase in a field. The graduation occurred in a sport field, what's weird. 

Ok, how about my tarot? 

Yelling ain't work

Threatening ain't work

Soothing him with sweet words worked better until his dad came to drag him away. 


Then what happens made me really sad. Not disappointed but sad for I know that he doesn't love me as love him. 

My cousin asked me to pay for saving me. A great huge of money. So I was trying to make the deal cheaper. 

I mean I don't blame him for asking for money for he already saved me at that moment instead of running away or ignoring me. I am thankful for that. So it makes sense. 

I'm willing to pay for his good deeds. 

And that moment, I know I do trust his good side, a person I put trust in before I could realize by myself.

I remember that I decided to be back in that room and waited for a flight instead of staying there. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then 2nd dream,

We were sleeping together
and he hugged me back
as we were little child


I was happy a lot

then I watched the movie in a theater
but I suddenly got stomachache and diarrhea

Thus I went to the restroom but when I got back, he disappeared with my stuff, my two enormous and precious swords. They are pink or yellow. Geezzz but he was floating with them above the ocean waves. 

Then I tried to take them back, I begged him but he ran away :) 


When I woke up, we had a conversation:

- I did had a bad habit of pickpocket but I quit them a long time ago. 


Then my sister asked to force him to confess what he took from me sth:

- Your love for me, he said

I can't deny and damn it's true. 


I love him as I love my little sisters :) I know he may use me sometimes but I still love to see him happy. 


 Dreams make me feel like I'm traveling to many stories, many worlds, and live many lives. 








No comments:

Post a Comment