Monday, August 2, 2021

Kiss and Drink

 It's not actually a nightmare, but It was because I had a dream about a person I should not. 

It's weird, absolutely hilarious. 


I was a vice-captain, in a group who was ready to fight somewhat battel


I was showing the group how to fight by the earth element, yellow square stone with a fist directly bunch into women and men face, in different face's areas. Two areas. 

The captain was an elementary friend, that he was always poked me. He was taller than me and we were one deskmate in fifth grade. 


I never felt a crush for him, not even once, but I had a dream about him three times in my life. What's weird. 


The first time was when I was in 10th grade, had a dream that he held my hand. Not sure it was modern time or a little bit ancient, under the sun. As we were lovers. 

I mocked myself for that dream.


The second dream was last month, or many in June or May 2021, also before the Chinese final exam because I also had a scene about how easy the Japanese exam of my friend is going to be.

And we were going to meet a friend. She was my best friend in elementary school, and she had a crush on him for eleven years. 

I did feel guilty for had dreams about the man she likes. 

We were wain in a grey stone garage, gloomy and dark. 

Hmm, we ate paste together and waited for her. It was for her birthday to see her from the elevator. There was a teddy bear, and he was in a coat. 



And THE DREAM which I just had last night (August 2nd of August 1st day) 

So he was tall, wore weird clothes, I said, "Did u wear your mother's clothes."

He still irritated and poke me, asked me to focus. 


Then weirdly, after the practical and guiding about fighting

He seemed sad

I remembered that he had a girlfriend. 

Then he kept looking at a wedding store in which the bride dressing,

White, and lily, and cheerful faces, made him more upset. 


I felt sorry for him, so I dragged him into that store. 

I just wanted to help him face that sadness and his fear. Well, I guess he on battle with his girlfriend or they already broke up. 


I don't remember. But I gave him a few things, gave him a big smile. Then we drank milk tea and we left the store. I was in front a land that similar to my secondary school. 


Suddenly he stopped and turned me back. 

Then he gave me the kiss. 

I was shocked before his reaction, his act and could not understand why. 


But I knew that I didn't reject him. 


Instead, I enjoyed the kiss, and his tongue although I thought I would feel disgusted. 


In the dream, I hoped that moment could last longer... but we didn't open to each other or admitted anything. 


It was sweet and happy... and we joined a ball later. As we dressed black costumes. 


I saw Sakura and Li... and mom woke me up. 


It's weird, isn't it? Why it is him?


No comments:

Post a Comment