Monday, August 2, 2021

Escape

 Run
I was in a house, from the old times (about the middle ages) I guess
I was trying to always to escape a house, by stealing and swallowing forbidden pills, and mechanical things was waiting to attack me. 

I was scared, and one day, I decided to run away from that wooden house

Flee my feet to touch the crunchy and soft grounded of Mother Earth 

I was running but flying on my feet, glad to be back in nature

I was

full of joy and excitement

to smell the forest

and order of brownie Earth


However, a small curing room in the middle of the forest appeared

I was in thurst, and it was raining. 


So I stepped in, to warm myself

People were nice, the doctors in white blouse greeting me with their luminous smile

A doctor winked at me, lend me his number. I guess it was a romantic hint? 

Not really remember this incident happened before or after the people in that room asked me to inject the vaccine 


I was so mad at them

then

I yelled back at them that how miraculous of brown rice and fasting and macrobiotics was, and asked them to respect my lifestyle, but they ended up the conversation by giving me a jerky smile. 

Oh, right, then the doctor gave me his number, a good-looking one, then 

I felt better and agreed to compromise with them

I will inject the vaccine, then fasting for 15 days

they better not fucking said anything to me anymore


Another scene

when I left that room, I was starved
I guessed I poked some candies or snacks on the table, but the nurse or caregiver saw it
I said sorry and put them back, then left

The rain was cold, I was dipped in sadness

What's a gloomy and wet forest, instead of a sunny and exciting mood in the last scene 


Dream of July 24th, 2021


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated on August 1st, 2021


At the end of July, my mom forced me to inject the vaccine

with harsh words, 
"If you want to live in this Earth and humanity, you must."


She drove me nuts, also dad 

He even gave me a call, do no ask for agreement or not but I had to 

He already arranged a vaccine injection for me and my sis


Before dad gave me a call, I already shut my door, registered for a vaccine injection day on August 1st online by the app, but it aint's work. 

Coincidently, the vaccine that dad arranged for me also on August 1st, which scared me a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment